Woodstock Georgia Homes For Sale
Where Metro Meets the Mountains
Woodstock Georgia provides the perfect location for a great lifestyle. Living here means excellent choices in education, healthcare, restaurants, shopping, entertainment, lake activities and more. Discover why this city has been named by Money Magazine as one of the 50 best cities in America to live in.
Nearby food stores in the Towne Lake area include Aldi’s, Kroger, Nature’s Corner Market (A local favorite … try something from the smoothie shoppe and juice bar!) Publix, Sprouts Farmers Market and Super Walmart.
What Makes This Community So Special?
- The Greenprints Trail System, enjoy a hike on the city-wide trail network or bike the many miles of connecting trails for outdoor enthusiasts
- The Outlet Shoppes at Atlanta, the closest outlet mall to the city of Atlanta, features nearly 100 shops
- Reformation Brewery, ranked as one of 50 best breweries in America by Yahoo
- The Award-Winning Downtown Woodstock Shopping and Dining District, features 20 restaurants and 35 stores
- The city of Woodstock Trolley provides a free 30 minute ride along stops in downtown Woodstock. Visit Dean’s Store and Visitors Center to learn more.
A favorite downtown restaurant is Truck & Tap with a unique food concept. Truck & Tap offers a restaurant with indoor/outdoor seating & a rotating selection of local food trucks, craft beer and thoughtfully selected wines.
General Information about Woodstock, Georgia
A City Unexpected
- Located in Cherokee County
- 30 miles from Atlanta
- 30 miles to North Georgia Mountains
- 10 miles to Lake Allatoona
- 35 miles from Hartsfield Jackson International Airport
- 10 miles to Kennestone Hospital
- 12 miles to Northside Hospital-Cherokee
- Ranked 3rd best city in Metro Atlanta to buy a house by niche.com
- Ranked 8th best place to live in Georgia by AreaVibes.com
- Ranked among top 100 small cities in the U.S. for working parents by NerdWallet.com
In 2016 there were 332 single -family permits issued
Popular Community Subdivisions in Woosdtock, GA – Cherokee County
Allatoona Shores | Allatoona Woods | Ansley Forest | Applewood | Arbor View | Ashley Hall | Belmont Trace | Bentley Hills | Bradshaw Farm | Bradshaw Farms | Bradshaw Park | Bramble Oaks | Briarwood | Britley Park | Brookshire | Cedar Hollow | Centennial Place | Cherecobb Estates | Cherkee Springs | Cherokee Forest | Cherokee Mills | Clifton Edmondson Surv | Colemans Bluff | Colemans Landing | Colony Woods | Cooper Ridge | Cornerstone Estates | Cornerstone Park | Cottages Of Woodstock | Country Crossing | Countryside Villas | Crabapple Falls | Creek View | Creekview | Creekwood Commons
Deer Run | Deer Run North | Deer Run Trails | Deer Run West | Driftwood Forest | Eagle Glen | Eagle Watch | Esates Of Ferwood Creek | Estates At Towne Lake | Estates At Wiley Bridge | Etowah Valley Estates | Fairways | Falling Water | Farmington | Fernwood Creek | Fox Field Farms
Garden Street | Golden Hills | Haleys | Haleys Mill | Harbor Cove | Hearthstone | Heartwood |Heritage Springs | Heron Pond | Hickory Flat Estates | Highland Village | Holly Creek | Holly Creek Estates | Horse Farm | Hunters Ridge | Independence Walk
Juanita Roberts | Kingsgate | Kingsgate Park | Kingsridge North | Knotts Landing | Laguna Springs | Lakestone | Laurel Brooke | Lenore Place | Lexington Park | Lexington Parke | Lovinggood Landing
Madison Falls | Magnolia Walk | McFarland Clyde | Meadow Brook | Mill Creek Crossing | Mill Park | Millstone At Little River | Millstone Manor | Mirramont | Misty Mountain | Misty Ridge Or Sunnybrook | Montclair At Ridgewalk | Mountain Brook | Mountain Brook Preserve | Newcastle Farm | Northbrooke | Oak Hill Estates0 | Oakhurst | Old Farm Crossing | Olde Mill Ford | Overlook At Woodstock Knoll
Park At Kingsgate | Park Creek | Providence Place | River Edge At River Park | River Oaks | River Park | River Plantation | Riverchase | Rivers Edge | Rivers Edge At River Park | Riverside | Rose Creek
Shenandoah Station | Southlands | Spicers Grove | Springfield | Springfield Place | Springfiled | Stonecroft | Sturbridge | Summer Chase | Summerchase | Sunnybrook | The Arbors | The Fairway | The Fairways | The Fairways At Town Lake | The Fairways At Towne Lake | The Glens At River Par | The Village At Towne Lake | The Woodlands | Town Lake Hills | Town Lake Hills East | Towne Harbor | Towne Lake Hills E | Towne Lake Hills East | Towne Lake Hills North | Towne Lake Hills West | Township Place | Trickum Hills | Twin Lake
Victoria | Victoria Cottage | Victoria Cottages | Victoria Downs | Victoria Station | Village At Cobblestone | Village At Weatherstone | Walnut Creek | Waterford | Waters Lake | Weatherstone | Wellesley | Wellington Manor | West Oaks | Westherston | Whitfield At Ridgewalk | Willow Creek | Willow Tree | Willow Tree Estates | Woodlands | Woodlands Enclave | Woodlands Glen | Woodlands Park | Woods At Colony Crossing | Woodstock Downtown | Woodstock Knoll | Woodstock Village | Wynchase | Wyngate
Developments that began in 2017
- Haddonstone, A lennar development across from the Ford dealership, 150 units
- Meritage Homes community on Gunnin/Neese roads, 128 units
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.